As we navigate through COVID-19, we want you to know that the health and safety of our guests, staff, and partners are our top priority.
We continue to implement the following ongoing health and safety procedures in our restaurants:
- Proper and frequent sanitization of all frequently touched surfaces in guest areas
- Proper and frequent sanitization of all equipment, utensils and surfaces in food preparation and service areas
- Proper and frequent hand washing using soap and water
- Use of gloves when handling food
- Employees exhibiting any signs or symptoms of sickness are prohibited from working
In addition, as an increased precautionary measure we are temporarily modifying various service procedures to reduce touch-points and cross-contact. We have also recommended that our franchisees support
Health Canada, Provincial and Local agencies to close all in-restaurant dining and focus on delivery, pick-up and drive-thru where available.
Your safety is paramount and we will continue to monitor information and follow the guidelines from public health officials to help minimize any risk to our guests and employees and to help keep our community safe.
Thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty.
The Mucho Burrito Team