Today you can eat for free at KFC!
Yes, for free!
The new premium, all-white meat, skinless, boneless, chicken(less?) fillet features Colonel Harland Sanders’ Original Recipe of 11 herbs and spices.
“We are extremely excited about giving away a quarter of a million chicken fillets during our nationwide Chicken Fillet Giveaway – one of the largest free product offers in KFC Canada’s 57-year history,” said Steve Langford, president of Priszm Income Fund, the largest KFC Canada franchisee.
Not as excited as I am, Steve!!! Tell me more!
“The new Boneless Chicken Fillet is so fantastic that we want thousands of Canadians to try it as soon as possible and for free. I am certain that customers will love the new Boneless Chicken Fillet so much that they will soon return for more!”
Ah ah! It’s a ploy to get us addicted!! Shame!! The Waffle will check it out and report back, putting his health and his life to the service of the community!
Here are the details on KFC Canada’s nationwide Chicken Fillet Giveaway:
– free Boneless Chicken Fillets will be given away from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
on Sunday, November 1
– KFC express locations are not serving the Boneless Chicken Fillet
product and will not be participating in the giveaway promotion
– limit one Boneless Chicken Fillet per customer (Only one! Shame!!)
– customers in line at 4 p.m. will still qualify to receive the product
while supplies last
– should a restaurant run out of Boneless Chicken Fillets during the
designated two-hour time period, customers will be provided with a
rain cheque that can be redeemed from November 4 to November 15
– no purchase necessary